Welcome

Welcome To My Website. Enjoy Reading My Article.

Entertainment Everyone's Life

Jayson,Jomar and Erwin live in Payatas,Quezon City

Jayson,Jomar and Erwin live in Payatas,Quezon City.Here, nobody ejects them although they are only squatters.This dumping area became their kingdom with castles of garbage,surrounded by swarms of flies,cockroaches, and emitting foul smell.But like the birds in the sky, they too want to be freed from this miserable life.

The trio have dreams for themselves. One of them suffered the most misfortune when he lost his parents and only brother in a garbage avalanche that buried and killed hundreds of slum dwellers.

"I want to go to school and learn so that when I grow up I will have a bright future,"he said, Another boy said, "I hope my father would have a jod so we can buy our needs."

"I want home we can call our own with food on the table," said one of them . in their hopelessness, they wrote letters on papers, folder them into paper boats and sailed them in pasig river, Who would ever read and know their dreams?Only God knows. Fortunately, the boats found their way to malacaƱang Palace and fell in the hands of the first lady of the land,

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: