Welcome

Welcome To My Website. Enjoy Reading My Article.

Entertainment Everyone's Life

BORN TO SKI

We have gotten a ton of snow in Colorado this year! Last year, Utah got dumped on and had the record setting amount of snow. This year, they are hardly getting any snow, but we have gotten a ton. If you haven’t already guessed, I love to ski. Every Friday night, you can find me logging onto the skiing blogs using my federal heights clear internet connection and trying to figure out where we are going skiing for the weekend. CLEAR 4G WIMAX is super quick wireless internet from clearwire. Clear claims that you can stream movies, music and play video games on their 4G network without any hiccups. You can get an USB card or a standard home based modem or both $55/month. I opted to get both since I travel a lot, but also have a home network that my family uses. My husband and I both bought a park hopper pass so we are able to enjoy lots of different ski resorts. We have never gotten a season pass to just one place. I think that we would get bored by skiing the same place over and over again. Even though we live in Colorado, we have taken ski trips to other places. We have skied in California, New Mexico, Idaho, and Washington State. Next year, we are hoping to make it to British Columbia and get some Canadian skiing under our belt. It is my favorite past time!

Posted in |

0 comments: