Welcome

Welcome To My Website. Enjoy Reading My Article.

Entertainment Everyone's Life

Living in christian faith

As Jesus was setting out on a journey a man came running up, knelt down before Him and asked," Good teacher , what must I do to shire in everlasting life?"

Jesus answered," Why do you call me good? no one is good but God alone.You know the commandments:

You shall not kill;

You shall not commit adultery;

You shall not steal;

You shall not bear false witness;

You shall not defraud;

Honor your father and your mother.''

The young man replied,"teacher,i have done all these since my childhood."

Jesus looked at him with love and said,"There is one more thing you must do.Go and sell what you have and give to the poor;you will then have treasure in heaven.after that,come and follow Me."

Posted in |

0 comments: